Each of our centers and mobile clinic provides lab-grade, urine pregnancy tests free of charge. No insurance is required and results are given quickly in a private, confidential appointment.
- How do you know if you’re really pregnant?
- How soon should I get a pregnancy test?
- Can I trust the results of the pregnancy test at your center?
- My pregnancy test at your center was negative—but I still don’t have my period. Should I have a second test?
- I’ve had two negative pregnancy tests at your center—but no period. What should I do now?
- How far along am I?
If you are sexually active, it is possible to become pregnant even if you are using contraception.
Early signs of pregnancy may include but not limited to:
- Missed Period
- Swollen/Tender Breasts
- Nausea/Morning Sickness
- Frequent Urination
- Darkening of Nipples
- Food Cravings or Food Aversions
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, please book an appointment, as it is important to get an accurate pregnancy test and talk to someone about your situation.