Why We Exist
Since 1991, Prestonwood Pregnancy Center has provided confidential and compassionate assistance to women in the Greater Dallas Fort Worth area. As a non-profit organization we are supported by the local community. You do not need insurance and no fees are collected.
We are committed to being a supportive and safe clinic — no matter what situation in which you find yourself. Our purpose is to help you make the right choice for you, and to provide you with honest and accurate information.
We care about you and commit to the following:
- Clients are served regardless of religion, gender, sexual identity or orientation, or any other legally protected classification.
- Clients are treated with kindness, compassion and in a caring manner.
- Client ultrasounds are preformed in accordance with all applicable laws by Registered Nurse Sonographers or Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographers and are reviewed by licensed Medical Doctors.
- Client pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws by medically trained personnel.
- Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence, only being disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
- We will not solicit for additional services, nor do we offer abortions or abortifacients.