The Benevolence Ministry of the Prestonwood Pregnancy Center was established to minister to the center’s clients experiencing a financial crisis. Any assistance provided is done on a one-time-only basis. Completing the form does not guarantee assistance but might determine if you are eligible to be interviewed by the Benevolence Team. Prestonwood cannot help everyone, and if assistance is denied, we are not obligated to give the reason for denial. Information provided will be kept in strict confidence.
1. Eligibility and Criteria
- Clients of Prestonwood Pregnancy Center must complete and sign the form to apply for assistance.
- Forms without signatures will not be considered.
- Incomplete forms will not be considered.
- Financial assistance will be considered for a financial crisis only.
- Complete and return the application to the Prestonwood Pregnancy Center, who will forward your request to the Benevolence Team. The Benevolence Team will then call you if you do not have “call block” on your phone. If you are using caller ID and monitoring your calls, an attempt to reach you may be announced as “private” or “unavailable” and not “Prestonwood Baptist Church”.
3. If you are invited for an interview:
- Applicant and partner, if applicable, should attend together.
- Please arrange for childcare, if possible.
- You will be asked to provide the bills you would like to have considered for payment.
- You will be asked to explain your financial crisis.
- The interview team will ask you additional questions about your application.
- If you are currently unemployed, please bring your resume and be prepared to discuss your job search.
THIS APPLICATION MUST BE COMPLETELY FILLED OUT IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED. PLEASE PRINT AS CLEARLY AS POSSIBLE.