Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His victorious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential, and that this salvation is received through faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and not as a result of good works.
- We believe that every person who is truly saved is eternally secure in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life and to perform good works.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; that they are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Volunteer / Staff Covenant
This covenant is an agreement entered into by the staff and volunteers of Prestonwood Caring People Network. It is designed to clarify responsibilities as we partner together in service.
Staff & Volunteer Commitment:
1. Belief in the basic doctrines of the Christian faith as outlined in the “Statement of Faith”.
2. A close relationship and walk with the Lord through daily prayer, regular bible reading, weekly church attendance, and fellowship with other believers.
3. An understanding that the primary mission is to share the gospel of Jesus Christ.
4. A commitment to the sanctity of all human life based on the Word of God.
5. A commitment to treat all individuals with respect, love and care.
6. A commitment to pure and kind language.
7. A commitment to modest attire.
8. A commitment to Godly character and conduct in our personal lives.
9. A commitment to sexual integrity.
10. A commitment to confidentiality.
11. A commitment to the ministry.
1. To maintain a Policies and Procedures manual, and provide a copy to each volunteer.
2. To support the volunteer and his or her family with prayer and ministry as needed.
3. To provide initial and on-going training.
4. To provide adequate facilities and resources.
5. To provide staff supervision in all areas of service.
1. To abide by all established Policies and Procedures.
2. If applicable, to attend initial and on-going training as well as functions appropriate to my position.
3. To commit to my scheduled time (and as a client advocate volunteer, a one year commitment) understanding that it is vital to the operations.
4. To inform staff if unable to meet my commitment to my scheduled time.