COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update
UPDATE: We are now accepting walk-ins or you can schedule an appointment by calling 972-386-4015 or chatting online.
Currently, our center is making efforts to minimize exposure and reduce transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) to our clients and volunteers/staff. We are asking screening questions to identify those who are at risk of COVID-19. We appreciate your cooperation and patience during this process.
It is important to stay home if you are sick to prevent spreading the virus. Please help us protect our vulnerable population by answering these questions:
Do you have any symptoms?
• Fever (temperature above 99.5 degrees)
• Shortness of breath, or lower respiratory infection symptoms
• Have you had potential exposure?
• Have you, a family member, or co-worker traveled internationally (or been in close contact with someone who has traveled internationally) within the last 14 days?
If yes, where? Have you traveled to/from or through: China, South Korea, Japan, Italy, or Iran?
• Have you had close contact with anyone who has been exposed to COVID-19 or has been confirmed with a case of COVID-19?
If you answer YES to any of the above questions, please call our center at (972) 386-4015 so we can assess risk and make appropriate referrals.
Call today to schedule your free, confidential appointment.Call Now